Lumenis, the inventor of Intense Pulse Light (IPL) has recently released the 6th generation of their Multi-Application IPL platform called the M22 Stellar. It can treat a wide range of skin conditions offering everything you need in one platform. Results achievable have been clinically proven.
The M22 Stellar can treat a wide range of skin conditions. Previously untreatable conditions can now be treated by the M22 Stellar. This is thanks to its industry-leading technology. It has set a new standard for skin rejuvenation.
The M22 Stellar builds on the success of the original M22. The M22 set the then gold-standard. The M22 Stellar has raised the bar and sets a new benchmark for skin treatments and results. The M22 Stellar provides better and quicker patient results than the original M22. The technology has been upgraded and speed and reliability have also improved. Addressing over 30 skin conditions from stretch marks to thread veins, the results speak for themselves.
The Multi-Spot Nd:YAG laser is primarily indicated for: the coagulation and hemostasis of vascular lesions and soft tissue the treatment and clearance of:
- Superficial telangiectasias
- Deep telangiectasias
- Reticular veins (0.1–4.0 mm diameter) of the leg. The Long-Pulse (LP) Nd:YAG is the ideal complementary wavelength to IPL when covering vascular lesions and especially deeper vascular components
- Larger cutaneous telangiectasias and spider veins
The 1565nm ResurFX laser is indicated for use in dermatological procedures requiring:
- Coagulation of soft tissue
- Skin resurfacing procedures
- Treatment of striae
- Treatment of dyschromia, such as but not limited to: Lentigines, Melasma
- Periorbital wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
The Intense Pulsed Light and its nine filters are indicated for the treatment of:
- Benign epidermal pigmented lesions, including – but not limited to – dyschromia and hyperpigmentation
- Permanent hair reduction
- Benign cutaneous vascular lesions, including – but not limited to – port wine stains, haemangioma, telangiectasias, rosacea, angiomas, poikiloderma of Civatte and venous malformation
- Mild to moderate inflammatory acne
The QS Nd:YAG module of the Stellar M22 is indicated for use in applications requiring selective photo-mechanical/ photo-acoustic effects in target chromophores in the medical specialities of plastic surgery and dermatology as follows:
- Removal of dark tattoos
- Treatment of pigmented lesions